FILL YOUR COLORS IN A BLACK AND WHITE DRAWING.
Hello everyone! I have been working on some new things the last days, my apologies that I am not on here as much. However, for those not following on social media, you can now see the last colouring pages I made.
Here are my coloring tips
- Remember don’t worry
- Give more life to the drawing by colour outside the lines!
- Colouring isn’t about the pursuit of perfection, it’s about making your mark and having fun.
- But if you make a mistake that you really don’t like, just scribble or just draw an extra little outline, and carry on.
- I am using 100 Ibs (200g) Canson watercolour paper and my LYRA Art pen HI-QUALITY and Sennelier watercolours. You can use coloured pencil, markers, pencil or whatever you like.
- Share your work on Facebook! Social media is a great place to show off what you have drawn and tell your friends what pens or pencils you have used.
I have added another two free colouring pages the VIP library for my subscribers. And, the September calendar page has been uploaded too. If you are not a member sign up here for a library full of fun stuff and a free color course for artists.
Is colouring pages the new Art Therapy? More about coloring pages
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG AND RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS OF NEW POSTS BY EMAIL, OR FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER.
If you like this, feel free to share with your family and friends on Facebook, look for the icon below.
Share the magic of creativity.