A secret sneak peek
Some new ideas on how to be creative! I use my sketchbooks for different reasons at different times…. I told you before that breaking some rules can lead to creativity.
This time I was multitasking as I was sketching, I was in front of the TV watching “Jane the virgin” on Netflix (and by the way I have fallen in love with the show it makes me laugh out loud).
It brought me back in time to the days I did fashion design. and gave me some different ideas.
Fashion drawings like this should be fun and you should enjoy it!
Here are some tips for you to do fashion drawings.
Is this something you like to do? Do you like to getting started? Maybe this can help.
- You can use Google to find some fashion models that you like and get your imagination flowing.
- Think about the colours you will use. The most important thing is to have some fun. Some people will love the colours you choose, and others may not, but this is not for them! Just do this one for yourself.
- Using the colours YOU love, will make it much more likely that you will be happy about it.
- I always start by drawing a very light line using a pencil, and I prefer 2B. It is easy to make a mistake so have an eraser near by.
- When you are happy with the sketch, make the lines darker and begin to paint.
- And I am sure this can be a magical step on your artistic journey. Start with a first attempt and see where you end up. You have nothing to loose. If you dont like it, start again.
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG AND RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS OF NEW POSTS BY EMAIL, OR FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER.
Share the magic of creativity.