10 ways you can to stay creative and maybe even when you don’t feel like it?
Hey, guys! I am now taking time off from the studio, for fall is so beautiful and my exhibition is on, and now I have much more time to share my tips on creativity on here on my blog
Over the years I have found different things that trigger my inspiration. They have truly transformed the way I live as an artist. And now I will share some of my experience + secrets with you, that I’ve learned along my creative journey. There are no right or wrong ways to be an artist. When we are creative we get lots of physical energy. We can work long hours and have no problem to stay concentrated. We often experience timelessness when we are working and being creative. I find this to be one of the great benefits of being an artist. However, sometimes it is much more complicated……… so what to do?
Make creativity a habit, and continue to learn new things because these will be your own personal art resources. Think of how are you creative, and try out new things. What gives you the boost? Some people believe they need to become more disciplined, but when you are passionate, it will follow naturally.
Here are 10 ways to stay fresh and an enthusiastic artist.
- Learn new things and stay curious and interested, dig deep into your new interest.
- Try to surprise others and yourself by doing something different every day.
- Every day write down what surprised you and what it made you feel.
- When something wakes up your curiosity and interest, follow it.
- Get out of bed in a new way every day. Science found that this will boost your creativity.
- Don’t compare yourself with others, it doesn’t do you any good. You may end up dragging yourself down, and then you are only left with your negative thinking. In worst case scenarios, you give up your creative dreams.
- Come up with a list of 10 ways to get more time for your artwork.
- Think of 10 benefits you get when you have more time for your art .
- Collaborate with an artist who has complementary / different skills like if you are into to details, find an artist how paints fast and expressionistic.
- Do exercise examples like jogging or dancing. It is well known it will release your magical endorphins, which can give you energy and feelings of happiness.
And by the way, take some time off.
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG AND RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS OF NEW POSTS BY EMAIL, OR FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER.
If you like this, feel free to share with your family and friends on Facebook. Thank you for sharing the magic of creativity.